Who is the controller of the data that you provide to us?
Developing Your Potential Communications Ltd is registered as a data controller in the United Kingdom for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998. We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
What information will we collect? How will we use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process.
- To assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you.
- To send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs.
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in specialist online training services.
- To answer your questions and enquiries.
- To use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with respect to internal policies.
- To third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we, you or our client have requested including references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test.
- To third parties, regulatory or law enforcement agencies if we believe in good faith that we are required by law to disclose it in connection with the detection of crime, the collection of taxes or duties, in order to comply with any applicable law or order of a court of competent jurisdiction, or in connection with legal proceedings.
From time to time we may seek your consent to process, use or disclose your information for any other purpose not listed above.
How long will you hold my information for?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your personal data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
Sending us information over the internet
Information given through our various website forms is used only to process the form’s specific function. It will not be passed on or sold to third parties.
Online test results are stored on the web server with your details passed to the appropriate member of staff for processing.
Standard web server logs are kept, recording basic information for statistical analysis, such as page views, referrer sites, etc, and highlighting any malicious behaviour attempts.
No other browser cookies are used on this site.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us here.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.